Guidelines for Speakers
Once your talk has been accepted:
- Your talk should be about 5-15 minutes long (depending on the venue/event).
- In some instances, we will follow each talk with Q and A.
- You may use powerpoint, but you don’t have to. You might also be required to bring your own laptop with adapters.
- In your talk, try to stay within your area of expertise or your own personal experiences.
- However, citations of other people’s work and experiences are also welcomed.
- We encourage people to bring out how their faith directly or indirectly influences their work.
- Finally, make sure to do an introduction of who you are and where you are from at the beginning of your talk. We may have professionals and scholars coming from all over the world of all disciplines and professions.